MODULAR BATTERY SYSTEM
One light, infinite possibilities. The HP50 gives the diver the flexibility to easily convert between handheld and canister versions using the same light head. Using the simple threaded, double O-ring sealed connection, quickly convert between the 4 x 18650 handheld battery pack and the corded canister adapter. The light and corded adapter are completely compatible with either the 100 watt-hour Slimline Canister battery or the 150 watt-hour Expedition Canister battery.
The 100 watt-hour canister consists of two individual 50 watt-hour packs and the 150 watt-hour canister consists of three individual 50 watt-hour packs. The individual battery packs are internal and are not connected together until the canister lid is installed in the activated position. When the lid is installed in the travel position (rotated 180 degrees) the packs remain disconnected from each other to prevent accidental activation. All battery options are UN 38.3 test compliant and are safe for air transport.
Corded adapters are available in either standard straight lid or optional 70 degree lid versions for improved cord routing when butt or back mounting the canister.
Additional battery packs, corded adapters, and chargers are available separately.
- Cree XLamp XHP50.2 LED driven @ 24W produces over 3500 lumens @ 6500 Kelvin
- Beam Angle: 10-degree spot
- Magnetic rotary switch activated
- Integrated microprocessor control unit monitors temperature and battery voltage
- Blinks 3 times to indicate low battery and automatically steps output down to increase usable burn time
- Four output modes: high power, medium power, low power, and strobe
- Durable CNC machined Delrin and hard-coat anodized aluminum body construction
- Improved heat sinking and cross drilled light head allows water flow through and provides a direct thermal path from the back side of the LED chip to the water for maximum output and efficiency
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (152m)
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA