- If cancellation is needed due to weather, we will send a cancellation notice by Noon on Friday. If you need to know earlier due to travel plans, please inform us ahead of time.
- All divers must be at the loading location 45min prior to the charter.
If you require a divemaster/guided dive, this is available for an additional fee - please arrange with us when you register.
Divers must have at least an Advanced Open Water certification and recent cold water dive experience.
All divers must carry a whistle or other audible device, and surface marker.
All divers must be physically fit for diving, dive within limits and certification levels.
All divers must accept the conditions and sign a Diver Activities liability release prior to departure.
Tanks, weights and other rental equipment are not included (contact us for rental rates).
- If you cancel, we don't refund fees paid unless we can fill your spot with another diver.
- If weather/conditions are not suitable for the planned site, we will first seek alternate site(s) before cancelling the charter.
- If we do cancel the charter due to weather/conditions, your fees paid are fully refunded.
There are no products listed under this category.